Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Be content with what you have


Life is an adventure. I finished IOP at Turning Point, It was a good experience and I'm glad I did it and finished the program. Now I have a lot of time on my hands though, I'm so used to being insanely busy that when I actually have time I never know what to do with it. I still have court to deal with but they moved it back another 2 months so I just get to wait, lucky me. I highly suggest never getting involved in the court justice system, its a never ending experience, that is no fun. This will be my very last experience with court because I promised myself I'll never get in trouble again, and I mean that. I think I have seriously been dealing with court issues since 2007 and its now 2010. Once this last court issue is dealt with I am never getting another ticket or another run in with the police again. Its so not worth it, it never was. It took me a very long time to realize that when I would hang out with certain "friends" i'd always seem to get into trouble with the law. Took me getting arrest multiple times and going to jail for me to actually realize that, pretty sad. Luckily those people are out of my life and will be forever. Misery really does loves company, and sadly I was the company for those miserable people. But I got my life back and they are still drowning in their misery. I'm going on a Cruise with Ryan and his family, I really need the break, it will be nice to get away from all of this for 7 days. Theres only so much you can handle at a time, I get too overwhelmed if I think about everything I have to get done before the end of this year, but I will get it all done. I'm sick of having my past cling to me as I try to move forward. After this year it will all be left behind and I will no longer have to deal with it.

Be content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you. [Lao Tzu]

1 comment:

The Rodriguez Family said...

Well put I hope this year ends well you complete ALL your goals and set new ones. I always admired that about you! You always had goals to accomplish - me I haven't been so good with that but new years resolutions are coming soon:) I love you, you know that you are hard to love at times cheeka but at the end of the day it never changed nor will it ever! Be good hope to see you more like you promised!!!!!!!! Ya still haven't worked on my blog - maybe one day:)